You dont have tissue -so dont cry

Cuacanya lumayan diluar.

Agak dingin.

Mendung.

Seperti cuaca di dalam sini.

Di kotak kecil bernama hati.

Planinng to get endorfin today, because i need a lot. Low impact excercise on 17.30 might do, bit belly dancing maybe, or power yoga to wrap it up.
Look at me here. Duduk disini memandang ke luar.. Pemandangan yg gak ada indahnya... Mal, fancy car, luvly dresses. Can't get enough.
Fire ball hit me yesterday night. Strange, i just cannot hit it back. So i stood there not being me. Or is it the real me, that have been hidding in this Oh-so-brave-girl.

 
I feel like i've lost some of my past. Well, i wanted to erase some period, but only the bad part. And remind the happy go lucky parts. Seems like the system has break down. Oh well..
Been wondering why the truth can't be spoken. Mungkin harga yang harus dibayar terlalu mahal.

Cuaca masih dingin di luar.

Mendung dan ga hujan.
Pun di dalam.

Mendung dan alhamdulillah ga hujan.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

i could never be your woman

Biar jadi rahasia kita

Belajar lagi